As Runaway Bay prepares to pass the MILLION DOLLAR median house price we present to you this must see, value home - The work has been done for you so, JUST MOVE IN!
You get the best of both worlds when your Removalist moves you into this stunning, easy care brick & tile house positioned in one of the areas quietest & tightly held streets
Many, many features including;
• Brick and Tile construction with expensive landscaping and fencing through out
• EAST facing, 521 m2 block with only 1 level houses neighbouring you
• A nautical dream of a pool - with fully certified fencing
• 3 Bedrooms, all with built ins - Main with ensuite
• 4th bedroom or garage option
• 2 tastefully renovated bathrooms with a modern touch
• Stylish Kitchen has Euromaid Oven and Miele Dishwasher
• 2 Air Conditioned living areas
• Solar? - wait for it - 6 kilowatts! It will save you big money!
• Conveniently located laundry
• Quality security screens will add to safeguarding your family
• North facing undercover area for those BBQ get together
• Room for a trampoline, veggie garden or putting green - your choice!
• Garden Shed or Man cave
• Rental potential of close to $550 per week if you choose to lease it out
The wonderful Position of this home provides you;
• A short stroll to The Magical Broadwater
• Runaway Bay shops, Harbourtown and Sports Centre close by
• Boat ramp within 1 km
• The highly regarded Biggera Waters school only 200 mts away
• Easy stroll to nearby parks, schools and transport options
• 10 minute drive to The Southport CBD and University Hospital
• The new light rail extension only 10 minutes away
• Chinatown and Southport's many attractions 10 minutes away as well
You can secure this home and move in under 30 days! Ring Wayne today, inspect and make an offer.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.